“Then Job answered the Lord, and said, 2 I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee”.
One of the attributes of our God is that, He is ALL KNOWING. In other words, He is OMINISCIENCE.
OMINI-means Everything, All things.
That is, God is all knowing, which means, He knows everything about you.
If He knows everything about you then, He is able to do all things for you.
Is there anything you are not happy about or comfortable with and you know it is not the perfect will of God for you? The ALL KNOWING GOD will do it for you in Jesus Name. Amen!
We will be looking at 3 things on the ALL KNOWING GOD:
Number One: The Truths about the ALL KNOWING GOD.
Number Two: The Testimonies of People who had encounter with the ALL KNOWING GOD.
Number Three: The Implication that we have the God Who is ALL KNOWING.
THE TRUTHS ABOUT THE ALL KNOWING GOD:
He knows the heart of men- 1 Kgs. 8:39Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;).He knows everything that is in the heart of men. Not just some men, but all men- not just those seated here this morning but all men, not just those living in Lagos, but all men, not just those in Nigeria but all men! Praise God! Acts 1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, God knows your heart, He knows my heart. God knows our hearts. He knows the heart of all men in every generation,, every place, whether young or old, whether good or evil.
Truth Number Two
He knows all His works
Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. Thank God you are one of His works. He knows you! He doesn’t just know you because you are a human being or significant. He knows all His creatures
Heb.4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
This means, He knows the ants, the flies, fishes, all the animals, trees, stars- in fact, He knows the stars by name Psalm 147:4 tells us that, He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
- He knows the number of the stars, He calls each of them by name.
He knows your sorrows-
He knows that area where you are hurting-Ex.3:7–87 And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites. The Lord says, He knows that thing that brings sorrows into your life and He is taking it away right now in Jesus Name. Amen!
-In vs 8. He says, that chain is broken in the Name of Jesus, Amen!
-He says that oppression has come to an end in the Name of Jesus, Amen!
He knows the Workers of Iniquity
Job 34:21–22 21 For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.22 There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.
Thank God! He sees all your goings, There is no darkness before Him, Your enemies can not hide in Jesus Name, Amen!
Are you reading this piece and you are doing evil in the secret, saying evil things about people, God knows you. Do you fornicate, commit adultery, steal, tell lies, oh you may think you are smart, God sees you- repent today!
Psalm 139:1–3, O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
Job 12:13 and 22 tell us that :13 With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.22 He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death.
He has wisdom, strength, counsel, and understanding.He knows deep things and brings to light the shadow of death.
Prov. 15:3,tells us that His eyes are in every place, He sees both the evil and good.
He sees you!
Jer. 23:23–24, 23 Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.
Every thing is visible before Him.
Thank you Jesus!
The 2nd thing about the ALL KNOWING GOD
Let’s look at the testimonies of people who had encounter with the ALL KNWING GOD:
1) Hannah- 1 Sam. 2:3,- Hannah said our God is a God of knowledge and by Him actions are weighed. She trusted the God of all knowledge and her request was granted.
In the Name of Jesus, every thing that the ALL KNOWING GOD did for people , he will do it for you and me in Jesus Name, Amen!
2) David — 2 Sam. 7:20,And what can David say more unto thee? for thou, Lord God, knowest thy servant. Personalize it ( put your name in the place of David and pray)
- The Lord knows you!
3) Peter- Acts 15:8, And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
The 3rd Thing is the Implications of the Knowing that God Is All Knowing.
Now that we have known that our God is the ALL KNOWING GOD
What then are the implications of this knowledge?
1) He knows those that are His- 2 Tim. 2:19, Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. Since you cannot hide your sins why not tell Him that you are sorry because He knows those that are His children.
- You are reading this and you have not given your life to Jesus Christ. The LORD sees you but you are not His own and cannot treat you as His own.
- He is willing and ready to give you a new beginning no matter how dirty your life has been, He would wash you in the blood of Jesus and you would be whiter than snow. Please open your heart to accept His Son the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour and you will be saved. If you want to surrender to Jesus Christ, please say the following prayers:
- Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, please have mercy on me and forgive me all my sins. I accept You today as my Lord and personal Saviour. Please write my name in the Book of Life and give me Your Holy Spirit to help me in my journey to Heaven in Jesus Name. Amen.
2) Service- 1 Chro. 28:9'And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.”
- Serve with a perfect heart
- Serve with a willing mind.
3) Whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him 1John 3:20–22 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
Personalize vs 22
4) Implication number 4- Is. 40:27–31Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God? 28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
He will give power and He will increase your strength in the Name of Jesus! Amen.
5) Is. 46:4 and 9–10, And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
The LORD will carry you in the Name of Jesus, Amen!
Only His purpose for your life will stand in the Name of Jesus!\he will do ALL His pleasure in the Name of Jesus! Amen!
Jer. 32:17, 18 and 19, There is nothing too hard for the LORD to do in your;
Family, ministry, career, business and life in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Why did I pray that prayer because the LORD knows and sees everything.
6) Psalm 84:11For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly
Because He is ALL KNOWING:
- No more disgrace in your life again;
- No more oppression again in your life;
- No more darkness again in your life in the Name of Jesus, Amen!
Psalm 81:10 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
- Open your mouth wide
- It is the time of healing, deliverance, strength etc. Mention them all
- He knows what you desire
- He has the power to do it
- Open your mouth wide and let Him fill it with testimonies.
- He has the power to fill it in the mighty Name of Jesus! Amen!
Glory be to God!!!
Thank You Jesus!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY SPIRIT!